7.16.2010

The Striped Shirt: 3 Different Ways

This is one of my favorite shirts for so many reasons- it was inexpensive, it can be dressed up or down and it goes great with anything and everything!

The Party Look
Wearing a black tulle dress from Target with the striped top. I pulled the top in the back to make it more of a crop top. The vintage harness adds an edge to this pretty 1950s girly look and the hot pink lipstick gives the a pop of color!


The Coco Look
I call this the CoCo look because it reminds me of Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel- the wide legged khaki pants balance out the horizontal lines of the striped top. The red lipstick gives it a classic touch.



The Every Day Casual Look
The stripe top is paired with a white blazer and cuffed ‘boyfriend’ pair of Levi’s to give it a modern feel. The pink scarf gives femininity to this rather tomboyish look.


Thank you to everyone that voted for me in the Levi’s Girl Contest! I really appreciate it! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. love your blog I will follow him

    ReplyDelete
  2. all such cute classic looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you styled everything : ) Hope you are having a good week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Are you a model? You are so gorgeous! Love the way you styled. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!